Skip to main content

Remove Malware & Virus From Your WordPress Website | Secure Your WordPress Security




8000+ of websites are being hacked or attacked daily. I'm Mahe Karim, Certified WordPress Security Expert. Take solution for your site from a Certified WordPress Security Expert.


======= What I Will Give You in Basic + Standard Package ? =======

  • Remove WordPress Virus / Malware Removal / Trojan or Ransomware Attack 
  • Recover Hacked Site
  • Fix Website Google Blacklisted Issue
  • FIx Malware Notification in Browser
  • Fix Google Search Red Issue 
  • 10x Extra Protection


    What I Also Give: 

✓ Secure WP-Admin & WP-Login with Login Limits Attempts 
✓ Secure DB & File Systems
✓ .htaccess Protection All
✓ Secure XML-RPC & Wp Config
✓ Hide WP Version 
✓ 5G/6G Firewall Protection / Enable
✓ Google Two Factor Authentication Enable
✓ Anti Spam - Anti Injection Protection
✓ Securing Vulnerable Plugin + Themes + Web Application
✓ CSRF, XSS, SQLi Protection 
✓ DDoS Protection



   Why I Am Best ?

  • Certified WordPress Security Expert
  • Previously Work With Hacking Organization
  • 07 Days Free After Support
  • FREE SSL


Hire Me How ? 



***Best Security Gig On Fiverr. So, Why late ? Anything Extra Need or Confused ? Jst DM  Me.
***

Thank You,
Mahe Karim

Comments

  1. Nicely Explained. Thanks for sharing such an intriguing and informative post. If you Want to hire a developer, onboard professional Designers, or Quality analysts for your certain requirements. Apptunix is the Right Option for You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Do Wordpress Bug Fix Error Fix Woocommerce Issue Fix Woocommerce Issues Fix

If you facing any troubleshoot of   WordPress Bug Fix  | WordPress Problems  |  Internal Server Error  |  WordPress Issue Check  | WordPress Security Issue   .Don't worry I'm here to solve your problem.  =============  What Kind Of Problem I Will Solve ============= Fix CSS/JS/Bootstrap Code/ PHP Code Fix Theme Issue Or Change Fix Plugin Issue  Fix Any Kind Of Internal Error Fix Any Database Error Fix WooCommerce Installation Issue Fix  WooCommerce  Checkout / Cart Problem WooCommerce Payment Gateway Related Issue Fix Web Security Issue Fix Website Speed UP Issue Fix Website Move / Clone Problems SSL Related Issue Mailing Problem Malware Remove or Tracing Virus Remove or Tracing Why Choose Me ?       Clean & Secure Delivery Unlimited Revisions  100% Guaranteed *** Any kind of WORDPRESS Related Problem Just Order Me I Will Solve it 100% Guaranteed   Thank You...

I Will Do Wordpress Bug Fix Error Fix Woocommerce Issue Fix

If you facing any troubleshoot of   WordPress Bug Fix  | WordPress Problems  |  Internal Server Error  |  WordPress Issue Check  | WordPress Security Issue | WooCommerce Issue FIx .Don't worry I'm here to solve your problem.  WooCommerce Issue Fix    | WooCommerce Issue Fix in 24Hrs =============  What Kind Of Problem I Will Solve ============= Fix CSS/JS/Bootstrap Code/ PHP Code Fix Theme Issue Or Change Fix Plugin Issue  Fix Any Kind Of Internal Error Fix Any Database Error Fix WooCommerce Installation Issue Fix  WooCommerce  Checkout / Cart Problem WooCommerce Payment Gateway Related Issue Fix Web Security Issue Fix Website Speed UP Issue Fix Website Move / Clone Problems SSL Related Issue Mailing Problem Malware Remove or Tracing Virus Remove or Tracing Why Choose Me ?       Clean & Secure Delivery Unlimited Revisions  100% Guaranteed *** Any kind of WO...

I Will Create Landing Page or Promo Page or Squeeze Page

I Will Create Landing Page or Promo Page or Squeeze Page in 6 Hrs Responsive Landing Page  |  Squeeze Page  |  Coming Soon Page  |  Maintenance Page Landing Page  Or  Squeeze Page or Promo Page  is very important for marketing for a website. I can create  awesome ,  creative landing page  for you within  2Hrs.    I have Special knowledge on  Landing or Squeeze Page  Design because I take premium course on Udemy & Lynda dot Com.   Hire Me Here: Mahe Karim ✪✪✪✪   Why Choose My Service ?  ✪✪✪ ✪ ✓  Upto 10 Sections Provide ✓   App / School / Dating / Sell Funnel  Etc Type Page  ✓  Quick Delivery  ✓   Autoresponder  ✓  MailChimp Integration   ✓   FB Pixel and Chat Integration  ✓  Social Share & Icons ✓ WooCommerce Ability  Why You Hire Me ? =========================...